Upcoming Webinar: Close Quarters: Retrofitting America’s Multifamily Dwellings
Please join Efficiency First for the upcoming Webinar on Wednesday, February 22, 2012:
Close Quarters: Retrofitting America’s Multifamily Dwellings
Wednesday, February 22 @ 12:30 PM EST/9:30 AM PST
FREE for Efficiency First Members: Click Here to Sign Into Your Account & Register!
Qualifies for up to 1.5 BPI CEUs.
Based on an upcoming suite of case studies and a white paper from the Home Performance Resource Center (HPRC), this webinar will provide a basic road map for programs and building performance companies looking to expand their services into the multifamily homes sector. These resources will provide industry guidance on multifamily retrofit programs.
On the webinar, panelists will discuss:
- How building performance companies can successfully leverage multifamily homes projects
- Sales and marketing strategies for increasing work within the multifamily sector
- Guidelines for implementing successful multifamily programs
- Lessons learned from industry veterans from both the programmatic and building performance professional perspectives
- Information about multifamily-sector specific certifications in building performance
Courtney Moriarta: Principal, Sangfroid Associates
Jerone Gagliano: Director of Energy Engineering, PSD Consulting
Ryan Merkin: Director of Multifamily Energy Services, Steven Winter Associates