Efficiency First chapters work at the state and local levels to grow the home performance industry and provide direct value for member companies. They represent the voice of the local industry to policymakers, program officials and the community at-large. Chapters work in a variety of areas including:
State and Local Chapter Network
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Lobbying state and national legislators
- Building working relationships with public utility companies
- Creating and managing public-private partnerships
- Supporting local financing programs
- Implementing Home Performance workforce development programs.
- Outreach to potential local partners, including real estate community, product manufacturers and others
11 Chapters and Growing!
Right now we’ve got 11 state and local chapters across the U.S, but we’re actively looking to launch more! Click below to learn more about what our chapters are up to, or to get involved.Efficiency First Arizona
Efficiency First California
Efficiency First Greater Cincinnati
Connecticut (Home Performance Alliance of Connecticut)
Efficiency First Delaware
Efficiency First Kansas City
Efficiency First Kentucky
Efficiency First Maryland
Efficiency First New York
Oregon (Home Performance Contractors Guild of Oregon)
Washington State (Home Performance Washington)
No Chapter in Your Area?
New chapters are being formed as highly motivated Efficiency First members step up to take leadership roles within the association. If no chapter exists in your state or region and you want to have a positive impact on important local issues, please contact Amy Beley at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the creation of a new chapter.