Partner with Efficiency First
As the national trade association for the home and building performance industry, we partner with organizations and businesses interested in growing the home and building performance market.
What Our Sponsors Say
"Participation with Efficiency First has helped us to make great connections in the industry.
Through event sponsorships, member benefits and networking with EF members we continue to gain value from our relationship.
The best part is that we are not simply advertising, but supporting a great organization of which we are proud to be a member. "
- Russ Eisenberg, Indow Windows
Efficiency First sponsors play vital roles in our work -- supporting efforts to grow the market for home and building performance; providing great benefits to member companies; and advising on important industry issues.
We offer an array of opportunities for product manufacturers, industry vendors and others involved in the building performance sector to connect directly with building performance contractors and other member companies.
Contact Tom Carter at 415-851-4687 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsorship.
About Our Members
Efficiency First members span every region of the U.S.
- Home/Building Performance Contractors (60%): Our building performance contractors design and install energy upgrades for customers in residential, multifamily and small commercial spaces.
- Energy Audit Companies (20%): Third-party energy auditors and raters who specialize in building performance diagnostics, testing, consulting and/or project management
- Allied Supporters: Other companies engaged in the building performance industry
What Our Members Are Saying
"We joined Efficiency First for access to business education and CEUs, connection to other energy efficiency professionals across the land, promotional discounts, and access to innovative and new products and ideas in the industry!"
- Prominent Design & Build | Jackson, MI
"I wanted to drop you a note to thank you for yesterday’s webinar. It was excellent. It provided great insight into everything that needs to be considered when trying to measure the “cost” of efficiency and even better insight into what the decision makers are looking at when they decide to kill programs that on the surface appear to be working."
- Canella Heating and Air Conditioning | Hickory, NC
We're focused on growing a thriving industry across America -- by helping home and building performance companies achieve market success.
Here are a few accomplishments from 2015 alone:
- We've educated over 1100 building performance professionals on sales, marketing, policy and more through our Knowledge is Power education program.
- We built on our member benefits program by adding more deals and discounts.
- We advocated in DC for access to residential PACE financing, a better 25C residential efficiency tax credit, and ensuring that energy savings from residential projects count for states to meet their obligations under the new Clean Power Plan.
- Our Efficiency First Chapter Network partners are at the forefront of major industry initiatives including: The health/efficiency connection, launching building performance market studies, improving program cost effectiveness and pilot initiatives testing more market-based approaches for public investment in energy efficiency.